Monday, November 3, 2008

Its Time!!!

Happy Halloween!

We had Hannah-a witch,
Jenna-a princess,
Isaac-a skeleton,
Sam-the grim reaper,
and Noah-a zombie.







I think their costumes are sort of telling of their personalities...j/k. :)


I also have to cross off one of those things that I swore I'd never do as a parent! You know when you see other peoples kids and you tell yourself...I will never let my kids do that!!! Well, one of mine was letting my child tear up clothing and cover himself with paint to look like the undead. EEEWWWW!!! Well, he took a shower and all is well. Life goes on, right?!




We spent the rest of the night in Hamilton at mom and dads house. We ate some yummy chili and snacked on all the junk food our stomachs could handle. The treats we made were so cute. The weather was perfect, and the trick or treating was great! I know the kids had a blast. Oh Happy Day!




Trick or treating at our neighbors house! They adore our kids and had special treat bags made for them. They are so sweet. Happy Halloween.!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Al said...

such good times! Your kids were a blast!

Unknown said...

The kids look great!!! I am so glad that you all had so much fun on Halloween. those are the days that memories are made of!

Jenny said...

Another great Halloween! I still don't know how we Mom's pull it off, but we do and live to party another day!

Hopkins said...

Very cute...but where is your costume??