
Here goes:
- I am thankful that the election is over and the sheer volume of political ads will at the very least go way down. (I wish to never see another one.) Ever.
- I am thankful for the vacuum repair man.
- I am thankful that my mom taught me how to sew and run a household...and take care of all kinds of other things around the house.
- My Kids...they make me laugh, they help around the house, they entertain me and each other.
- The Mid-Continent Library...I have read three more books this week, and could never afford to buy them all. I love to read.
- The Gospel and my testimony
- the eye doctor (we were told on Tuesday that Isaac is color blind and needs glasses. So far, he is only the second of our five kids to need glasses and he has already learned to cope VERY well with his color blindness...we would have never known.) that being said...
- I am thankful for our vision insurance.
- and my husband who just keeps going to work.
- I LOVE RAIN and GREY weather...it is so peaceful. (I also love my heater and my electric blanket!!!)


2 comments:
I like that you can see the bright side of grey rainy weather. I've always thought fall leaves looked great in grey light.
Thanks for YOU! I have really enjoyed peeking in on your blog, I love seeing your crafty side.
Thanks for sharing.
(I need to come over QUICK and get stuff picked out don't i?)
Post a Comment