Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scattergories

I don't usually pay any attention to these little games but, I thought it looked fun, so here you go...

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Natalie

4 LETTER WORD: Nice

BOY NAME: Nathan

GIRL NAME: Natasha

OCCUPATION: Nurse

A COLOR : Navy Blue

SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Necklace

BEVERAGE: Nesquick

FOOD: Nuts and Noodles

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Nail Polish

A PLACE IN ILLINOIS: Nauvoo

REASON FOR BEING LATE: None of my kids were ready to go...No one told me what time to get here...

SOME THING YOU SHOUT: Now!!! (I have a bit of a problem with patience!)

All right I finally did one...Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's a good one. Now!!! I suppose someday I will learn that one just as well as my four letter swear word!.