Yup...its true...my baby has been passing the sacrament!
Its so crazy that he is old enough to do that! He does a good job.
Its so crazy that he is old enough to do that! He does a good job.
Apparently the young women at church kind of LIKE him! ha ha ha! Its a bit much for this mom to take! I can remember being a young girl and watching the young men pass the sacrament and thinking, "hmmm, I could marry him...or, " he's really cute...I wonder what our kids would look like..." (Of course, I am hoping that I was a VERY WEIRD KID. and that no other girls are like me.) Yikes, I can't stand the thought that other young girls may be having those thoughts about my baby who still needs his mom to remind him to brush his teeth and wear deodorant! Sometimes it feels like life is on hyper speed mode or fast forward. anyone else feel that way? They grow up way too fast. (I think I've said that before...)



4 comments:
Time does go so fast and some kids never grow out of needing Mom to remind them to wear deodorant.
Holy cow! That is weird!!! I had all kind of guys I was checking out at 12!!! Weird!!! But he is one good looking kid!
That's just crazy. But I have to say Nat... what do you expect? He's one cute kid!
Ummmm....I guess WE were weird. Not only did I think about boys in my class but I even was thinking what Ralph Machio's (Karate Kid) kids would look like! Yikes! I was a scarry child. Hey you can't complain when you have cute kids!
Post a Comment