Friday, November 2, 2007

who needs a reason to dress up???


FHE FUN!!!!













Alan and I exchanged outfits one Sunday afternoon!! WEIRD!!! NOOO!



NICE HAIR







The Lost Boys and Captain Hook
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sperry said...

My gosh Nat! You're amazing finding all those pics! I love the memories! and the hair!!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

This is SO fun to see. I think you are a picture hog, of all old pictures. There I said it...Just kidding. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! I love the hair, too.

Natalie said...

Sarah, did you notice how much you look like Katie in the bunny picture? The resemblance is undeniable! You were a dang cute kid!

Jen said...

THE HAIR! You were all dang cute kids! I remember the girl in the hair shot - and how there were so many kids at your house that summer...I was amazed when we took the big blue van through the drive-thru and your dad ordered like a billion burgers and fries for us!

Al said...

natalie, you swore you'd never show that picture...

Phogles said...

so cool, you guys. can I be adopted? what an awesome tradition you are raising your kids in. so very cool.