I guess I was once an angel!and a southern belle

and raggedy ann
.....aren't we all so cute!!!!
This pic isnt Halloween, but it was a tragic experience for me....I had a costume party for my birthday...and dressed up like a scarecrow! All of my friends thought I was Jeremy Baird...a boy we didn't like...who wasn't cute....ugh..it was so embarrassing...I guess I'll save all my other pics of myself dressed as a male for another post....hey...so, that's whats wrong with me!!!!


3 comments:
I love it!! Dang good memories for sure!! You know you wanted to be Micheal baird....hahahah!! I still remember that. Boy, we got old fast, huh!?
oops, i mean Jeremy. Micheal was the guy I hated who stole my garfield toy! (jerk)
Ah, c'mon - you wouldn't let Sarah & Al dress up for your party?
These photos are so cool! You're lucky to have them. It just donned on me after reading this that I don't have any pictures of me dressed up for Halloween - none, zero, zilch, nada! I'm gonna have to have a serious talk with my parents tonight.
Anyway - your costumes ROCK!
Post a Comment