Friday, November 2, 2007
Happy Halloween
Sorry its been soooo long! I know I am a blog reject!! Well, I thought I would make it up to you by inviting you to join me in sharing some Halloween memories! Favorites, funniest, scariest, you name it.....lets hear it! okay, I'll start...Remember when Darrell dressed up as Kermit the Frog? I thought that was the coolest costume EVER!!!!, how about when we worked all week to make the carnival in our backyard...that was awesome...remember David Durtschi wearing the real pumpkin on his head?? Hilarious!!! I still have fond memories of our amazing ballerina costumes...feather boas and all! Come on mom, make me a new one! Our Halloweens have always been so much fun! I have especially loved the last few years when we choose a theme...it is so much fun to gather all the stuff, and decorate the house!!! The kids (and the adults) are already planning next years Halloween party! Enjoy these next few pics...it was all I could find!
Labels:
childhood,
the more we get together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Memories.... hmmm. I was always some kind of princess but I remember going around town and looking at all the other kids costumes not so much the trick or treating as looking at the costumes... I guess I was a clothes girl even then :). I do remember bringing our candy home one time and dumping it on the floor, Mom and Dad were passing out spider rings instead of candy and some kids came to the door and didn't want the rings so they pushed in and started grabbing our candy ( It was crazy!) and Dad came to the rescue and threw the kids out! Yay Dad!!! It was tragic to lose any of that candy. *sob* What's a girl to do... does anyone else remember that? Or am I just candy obsessed?
hahahah!! I totally remember that!! Everytime the kids dump out their candy I think about that!! Dad was ready to kick some booty!! Good memories for sure!!
Yeah! That was awesome! I remember that feeling of unbelief....like is this really happening??? Crazy!!! Good times!!!
That is really messed up...Happy Halloween!
Natalie,
Love the pictures and the great costumes, all of you have the best memories and always had so much fun. Your Mom and Dad are so awesome with the creativity and just plain fun they would have with you kids.
Wow!! These are wonderful. Thank you for being a good family historian. We had so much fun and have such a great family. I love you, MOM
Post a Comment