Tuesday, September 4, 2007

MY LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHER



When Hannah asked if she could take some pictures of me I said sure, its a digital camera, all evil pics can be erased...go for it sister! Well, she took these, and I was impressed. Pretty good for a five year old huh!!! Nice job Hannah!!!

7 comments:

sperry said...

Those are good! Maybe Hannah will take family pics for us next :)

Cindi and the Old Testament said...

Hey Hannah you did a good job!!!Your mom looks great!

Unknown said...

Hey! These are adorable! Way to go Hannah!

BJ Scott said...

Great Pictures!... I wish I could get someone to take a flattering picture of me... oh wait... there is no such thing... Hannah did a great job!

Krispy said...

Nice job Hannah! Can you come to OH and take pics of me?

Jen said...

Wow - great job, Hanna! Your mom is so pretty - take more pictures!

Elisabeth said...

wow I'm impressed, she did a great job. you look great by the way.