



Sam is eleven! I can hardly believe that he is
sooo old! I can remember the day he was born...time flies,

it really does!!!! Well, he really wanted a sleepover party and I really wanted to take the kids camping before summer was really over,
sooo.....it turned into a plan...Sarah and I had a blast trying to find a space to camp...Everything was booked...everywhere....we drove all over the place and finally ended up at
Smithville Lake's Camp Branch. It was really peaceful and beautiful. The kids had so much fun! Sam had a great party and loved all of his gifts...Thank you all so much!!!! Jenna loved the soda, the kids loved the noodles, we had a bunch of fun playing games, and roasting ;marshmallows!! Erinn, Seth and Dad had some man time figuring out how to use our camp stove!!! and I had the special privilege of sleeping next to the tent full of boys where some scary stories were being told ;) they couldn't figure out why I kept bursting out laughing!!!:) The stories were too funny something about a witch and
boba fet! I just couldn't help myself they are too cute!


2 comments:
Sam's gonna be Lemon Fresh this year huh :)
Happpy Birthday Sam! Looks like a great way to party. We sat around a little fire in someones backyard and made s'mores but halfway through the night they all weent inside... no camp songs or anything :( That's as close as I've come to camping for years.... ofcourse I have grown to really love my bed. hehehe
Happy Birthday Sam!! Looks like you had a great time! Aaron says Hi!
Post a Comment