So, I was happily blogging away...bragging about my cute, sweet Jenna....and then I found her in my room painting her toes with my lipstick!! I guess thats just the way it goes! She does not like it when I take things away from her!!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
The OTHER side of Jenna
So, I was happily blogging away...bragging about my cute, sweet Jenna....and then I found her in my room painting her toes with my lipstick!! I guess thats just the way it goes! She does not like it when I take things away from her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It must be her evil twin, but what to do with the lipstick now?!
hehe .... heh
I KNOW how you feel!! I have the same child!!! Our sweet babies!! hahaah!
This is HILARIOUS! Ahh I love being a grandmother! I remember when you ate my blue eye shadow and then smiled at me with blue teeth! Ahhh Yes!
This is soooo funny...brings back some memories...Zach painted the bottom of his feet and then pranced all over the carpet at our old house. He was so proud of himself...ahh...memories.
Post a Comment