Wednesday, June 27, 2007
The trip to Utah and back again!
I thought that we had a wonderful trip! I wasn't supposed to go and at the last minute (about two weeks before the wedding) Erinn came to me and announced that he had gotten time off so I could go and he would stay home with the kids! He is amazing! I can't even tell you how excited I was to go. I had a great time talking to Sarah and laughing until we cried. I enjoyed playing with the babies and shopping. The wedding was beautiful...Congratulations to Josh and Amanda! When I called home to see how everything was going Hannah answered the phone and said, "Mom, you are missing all the fun!" So, I was happy to hear that my family was having a good time without me!! The ride home was just as much fun as the ride out and we continued to laugh until we cried. We read a great book by Jane Clayson-Johnson about motherhood. Mom let us borrow it, so that was really nice. We were a bit concerned when we saw the deer and a coyote along the side of the road not to mention the THICK FOG!! But, we said a prayer and made it home alive!! It was a great trip and I am so glad that I got to go. Thanks Erinn!!
Labels:
the more we get together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WE "ROCK" road trips!! WE were awesome...I think maybe when our kids are all grown-up, you and I should take up truck driving...I'll drive and you can keep me awake! I hear their is pretty good money in it!! hahahaha!! Anyway, thanks for the memories...good times, indeed!!
If you and Sarah are up for Truckin'...I can hook you up. I happen to know a great truckin' company. Misty was soooo happy you all got to go. She said it was truly wonderful...except for her yucky stuffed up head. Miss you girls. Happy 4th if I don't see you. We will be cooking out on the 4th and anyone and everyone is welcome. Food at 2ish.
Post a Comment