Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Isaac




Well, my little Isaac is seven now! It is amazing how fast they grow and change. Isaac is so cute and quick. He talks a mile a minute (sometimes I wish he'd just stop talking!!) He is very smart and is always testing us. He asks questions all the time. He loves summer school, although I think he'd like to be on the swim team with the older boys. He is a good helper at home and loves his family. For his birthday he wanted tacos and a tall chocolate cake. So, that is what he got! The cake is kind of funny looking (my fault) I don't really know how to make tall cakes so it ended up looking like a sombrero but, we decided it went well with the tacos! It was a good day.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This was a fun day. Almost as fun as my party! I do love this blogging stuff. I am already starting my new book :) Thank you for all you do for me. I have the best children. I love you, MOM

Unknown said...

I think the cake is adorable...I'll be honest I'm still kinda frustrated at Jake that we weren't there for Isaac's party! Oh well, Love you guys!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hola senorita! I am just trying to go along with the while "theme"!! hah! I love you Natalie....and you have stinkin' cute kids!! Have a good day.....any new pics?