HannahThis was a rough season! We are just so darn busy with summer school, working at the shop, and everyday life that we were all pretty exhausted! I was the parent rep this year which involved a lot of organizing, phone calls, working every meet, and begging parents to pitch in and help. (not so much fun for me!) The kids however, did fantastic! They each brought home piles of ribbons...we have more first place ribbons this year than usual. Isaac swam up several times with the 12 and 15 year olds (just ask him about it...he's very proud!) He did a great job too. Sam and Noah are doing great as well, they are always in the fight to the finish line...sometimes Sam wins, sometimes its Noah! They are fun to watch! Hannah had a rough start, its her first year on the team and when it came time for her to start racing she got extremely nervous and started to cry. Then a mom (not me!) jumped in and swam beside her to the finish line! I was floored by her kindness and Hannah did great after that! The promise of an ice cream after the meet didn't hurt either! So all in all it was a great season and we are all relieved that it is over! Our big award ceremony and pool party is tonight so we'll let you know how that goes later!






6 comments:
I love that your kids do swimming. That's another one of those extracurricular's I wish I had done back in the day.
what fun! Those kids are awesome in the pool!
Your kids are sooo funny! Especially that little Hannah! Glad she finished and tried! And go boys! Woo hoo!
I am so glad you do this! I love to see the kids swimming! Great Job Mom!
It's cool they all can do this together. Looks like they have a lot of fun.
I think swimming is the BEST sport to have your kids in, seriously. I love that you do it for all of them.
Post a Comment