Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cherry Picking

So, about a month ago we went cherry picking at Gramma and Grampa's house! It was so much fun!
The kids worked hard filling up their buckets, and we picked the trees as clean as we could!
Of course, there was a bit of tasting...a lots of playing with Bailey! and then a few days later...
There was the best cherry jelly that you've ever had! Thanks Gramma and Grampa for inviting us over to enjoy your harvest! Yumm!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

mmmm....I am jealous! We didn't get any cherries this year!

Hopkins said...

Cherry jelly??? Interesting...I'll have to try that one.

Jenny said...

So good!!! Love to see working kids!

Jen said...

mmmmmmmmmm...'nuff said

Allyson said...

That looks like so much fun! I love cherries, seedless or not:) You guys sure had a great time! If you want you should visit my blog sometime...
I've been trying to post more often...