I actually WON a giveaway! I know, I can't believe it either...I never win anything! I could not be more excited! It came in the mail today and I can't wait to make something amazing! I just signed up for two different nine patch quilt-alongs so I am definitely thinking nine patches! Oh, I just love it! Thank you Adina! I LOVE them!!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
You'll never believe this....
I actually WON a giveaway! I know, I can't believe it either...I never win anything! I could not be more excited! It came in the mail today and I can't wait to make something amazing! I just signed up for two different nine patch quilt-alongs so I am definitely thinking nine patches! Oh, I just love it! Thank you Adina! I LOVE them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!! How cool is that? I love the fabrics and I'm sure you'll come up with something way fun to do with them. Congrats Miss Natalie!!!
WOW!!! congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see what you make either!
Congratz! Can't wait to see what you do, but from the looks of things - I won't be waiting long. You are a quilting fool! Love it!
Post a Comment