This has been a fun week at the shop! As many of you know, mom broke her leg...so, I have been training and filling in for her at the quilt machine! I have really enjoyed the creative challenge and I love to see all the different things people make and love! This week we had two "man quilts" The first quilt pictured is our Star Wars Quilt. The top is white on one side and black on the other and he wanted the star wars design stitched on! It turned out better than I expected! The second one is a Chiefs Quilt that we put a helmet and football pattern on! I am thrilled that men love their quilts too, and also surprised at how great they look. I think the machine quilting is wonderful and it really can take an ordinary quilt and make it extraordinary! Good Stuff!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow I'm gonna have to show this to Alex! they turned great!
Girrrrl, you are rocking these bad boys out!! :) Lovin' the "man Quilts" too!!
Now that is awesome!!!
Okay Nat, so I've been assigned by Al to get some blogs together for the new site. If you could send me the pics you have of the man quilts, I have a great blog to go with them! Pretty please. :o) Love ya.
cool..Armond would love the StarWars quilting
Post a Comment