Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quilts!

Here is a picture of my New Year's Eve Mystery quilt!
It turned out cute I think...even if my points don't match! I know I can only get better!
I am excited about the Kansas City Star Quilt that I will be working on and the applique block of the month that I am going to try! (applique is harder than I thought it would be:(


When I saw this fabric I just knew I had to have it! So I bought a few layer cakes and I am going to make an hourglass/four patch out of it. I will be just for me! I can't wait to get to work on it!
Isn't this fabric just so cute??!! I LOVE it!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Al said...

dang baby, that turned out good!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

that is some yummy fabric for sure!! I can't wait to see it all put together!! :) Yeah for quilting!!

Jen said...

Love the quilt! Points-schmoints...it's adorable. And the layer cake is yummy. Have fun!

Hillary Sperry said...

Hurray Nat you are quite the quilting lady! I'm so excited to see how YOUR quilt turns out! It's such fun fabric!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love the fabrics and I love the finished quilt too.They look fantastic!! Also, thanks so much for the shirts you sent home with Josh for me as well as those awesome shirt bags.