I made this lanyard yesterday at the shop, and I just thought I would share with all of you! I also posted a quick tutorial so all of you can do it too! Enjoy!
Friday, February 20, 2009
fun stuff...
I made this lanyard yesterday at the shop, and I just thought I would share with all of you! I also posted a quick tutorial so all of you can do it too! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
First - you are so clever...second...THE NEW SITE ROCKS! I've got to take more time to browse, but at first glance, I'm like "WOW!" It's bright, cheery, interactive and like no other quilt shop site I've seen. Congratulations to all of you!
this has been a huge hit!! everyone loves your cute ideas!! Keep em coming girl....and I can't wait to show everyone the cute quilt you made!!! Yipee!
Post a Comment