Monday, February 11, 2008

Jenna

I have been trying and trying to get my camera to unload onto my computer but, this morning I realized it not going to happen! So, I guess the adorable princess pics of Jenna on her birthday will have to wait! She has been so much fun lately...she turned three Jan 19th and had the best birthday ever. She had a barbie cake, a princess crown and jewelry, princess silverware, dora things, a doodle bear, what more could a girl want?!?! Mom and dad gave her a jewelry box (w/ bracelets!) and a feather boa...she swore that feather boa was her new scarf and insisted on wearing it everywhere!...until she got really cold! of course, that was after my van was covered in hot pink feathers! Thanks so much to all who came! Jenna had a wonderful birthday and has loved all of the gifts she recieved!!

One day Ella was visiting and she had a bun in her hair so now Jenna must have a bun everyday! She calls it "Ella hair" and it goes perfectly with her princess dresses(sunday dresses), tights, tap shoes, a necklace, a bracelet, sometimes her purse(aka jewelry box), sometimes her feathers, (it depends on the day!) She was born to prance...we do get a lot of compliments on how nice she looks though, so I guess its not that bad! he he Did I mention she wears this EVERYDAY!!! She would sleep like this if I let her....I draw the line at her tapping shoes (I sneak them off of her when she falls alseep!!). Gutsy, I know! Anyway, I just think this kid is great! Happy Birthday Jenna!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

This is hilarious! I love it and I can attest to it's truthfulness. She truly is born to prance! Love you Jenna

sperry said...

How adorable! I love that they truly believe they are princesses :) and if not that if they act like it long enough maybe it will be true someday :)

Jen said...

Just remember, if she's the princess - you're the Queen! Hope you can upload photos soon.

Lindsey said...

o i wish i was there to see that. tell her happy B-day, and i am so exited to see everybody when u come!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

so....we are all hoping for an update soon!! Come on now!
Jenna is an adorable princess....love the "ella"hair! hahahha so cute!