Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sugar Hi!!!


Hannah and I went to her school Monday night for her kindergarten gingerbread house activity. It was so much fun for both of us. I love spending one on one time with her. She is hilarious and sweet. She just eats up life! She is so happy! I love her so much. Lately she's been singing Christmas songs, at the top of her lungs, everywhere we go....and my personal favorite is Rudolph the "Nose Red" Reindeer....she is so funny...I'll say, "Hannah, its RED NOSED REINDEER, and she'll say OH, RED NOSE REINDEER!!! Then she'll sing RUDOLPH THE NOSE RED REINDEER, HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE, LIKE A LIGHT BULB!! I just love this kid!! She also sings primary songs with her own words....She sings I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE, IN A VERY SUNNY WAY... She is just too cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hannah is a crack-up! I love the fire that lights her up!! She's a wild one, with an angels face....hmm, brings back some memories, eh!
Love the words she makes up in her songs too!! Funny Girl!

sperry said...

That's hilarious! Hannah is a blast ! She did a great job on her house! I love the Santa on the rooftop! I love it when kids are creative and confident enough to make up there own words to songs and sing it loud! It's awesome.... It makes me smile!

Jenny said...

I love the nose red reindeer! I also love the gleeful look on her face in this picture....it is PURE JOY!

Cindi and the Old Testament said...

Oh-hannah you are such a doll! Michael & I miss you very much! I hope you are still planing on marring him! Ha Ha

Elisabeth said...

so fun! it's so cute when kids think they are singing the right words but they aren't and they are singing at the top of their lungs. we get a lot of that at our house.