Thursday, November 15, 2007
Thats Life!!!
Okay so, life is crazy! I've finally gotten to the point where I can no longer stand the sight or smell of my house! So, I decided to make myself a schedule...You know, clean the kitchen on Monday, the bathroom on Wednesday, etc...I figure with the kids doing daily chores, and me always doing the necessary dishes, vacuuming and laundry, a once a week deep clean ought to be good enough (easily better than it is now right?!!) well, the other day I was washing dishes and ground up a cup in my garbage disposal! A small glass cup! It was freaky...I put my hand into the disposal (don't try this at home:) to get out the bigger chunks of glass and pulled out pieces until I cut myself....then I just ground up the rest!!! And....it still works! I know, its probably bad for the environment but, I think its a testament to how well things were made thirty or more years ago (my garbage disposal is at least that old!) Oh, and my girls climbed up my dryer to see what was in the washer...well, now the dryer wont stay shut unless I duct tape it shut!!! So, you can see how difficult cleaning is in my house! But, the schedule is working! Its the most amazing thing. I have a specific job to do each day and it gets done really well! The rest of the house is pretty easy to keep up because it is clean from the day before! So, in less than a week I have fantastic results! And, I'm not afraid to go to the bathroom upstairs anymore! Bonus!!!! I know, its not as cool as Garth! Oh well....................*sigh*
Labels:
its all in my head,
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ha ha ha! You are hilarious Nat! Let me know how this chore chart works for ya! Love ya!
Love It!
Can my life get that interesting?!
duct tape and laundry: sounds like a natural fit to me! :D But seriously, I hear you on the never getting things done. Don't apologize for not blogging. I have a semi-current bog, You have a clean house and I don't!
O-dear! I use to have a schudle like that. Then I had a baby & I am having a hard time getting back there!
Did you hear about the bug bomb in my house?
Post a Comment