Monday, October 8, 2007

The Mom Song Sung to William Tell Overture with Lyrics

I LOVE THIS!!! thanks to Sasha for the link!

4 comments:

sperry said...

I love this!!!! Kay sent it to me! I laughed while Alex sat there and looked at me like, "Is this funny?" Haha

BJ Scott said...

This is hilarious... I have to spell it phonetically, because I am sure to get it wrong... I'm sure if I have not said all those things, they were said to me at one time or another. Loved it. If you have a moment in your hectic mom life, would you email it to Misty so I can forward it on to some family members.

Miss you girls!

~Kimberly

Krispy said...

I say this first on her web site. Thanks for putting it up on your blog! I love this song!!

Phogles said...

hee hee! I was asked to do a skit at our Relief Society retreat, so I picked this one. I actually watched it over and over until I could type up the words. I had to sing it a capella (s?) and I'm not as good as she is (her name is Anita Renfroe), but it was really fun. If you want a copy of the words, I can e-mail it to you. :)