Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Wash Me!
Last night at eight, my boys announced that they had earned a picnic at school and would be needing a lunch in the morning. They really really wanted lunchables so off we went to walmart....After we were done shopping, we went out to the car to load our groceries and Sam (he is 10) wrote on the back window WASH ME, immediately Isaac (he is 6) writes WASH SAM! I couldn't help myself, I was laughing so hard! He is a very quick witted little boy....So, after a few minutes Sam writes WASH NOAH AND ISAAC.....Well, he tries!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your kids are so cute!! I saw your blog when Sasha was staying with me, and I couldn't believe how big your kids have gotten! I love the pictures from your reenactment, that looks so cool!
I'm so glad you're doing this too! It's so fun to see all the pictures, I loveit!
Linda familia! parabéns.
http://www.baboseiras-zem.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment