Friday, June 5, 2009

It's that time of year again...


Cub Scout Day Camp! It is always so much fun, and this year was no exception. It was a bit odd having only one boy! (I cannot believe that Sam and Noah are too OLD to go to camp!) But, Isaac and I had an exhaustively fun day together! The boys shot sling shots, they threw tomahawks, they built boats, made homemade ice cream, and walked a tightrope, but, the crowning event was watching the helicopter fly in and land on the grass in front of us! It was an awesome sight. and the boys LOVED it! it was a medic helicopter. I hope I never have to be life flighted anywhere...I don't think I would fit!! Those spaces are tiny!! (well, among other, more obvious reasons!) any how, it was a great time. One more year of camp under my belt! oh, and the kids had fun too!!! ha ha ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shanna said...

We are doin the cub scout thing right now also!