Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Noah!!

My little Noah is 10!!! They grow so fast!! He wanted a sleepover party with friends so...I tried...We had Noah's favorite dinner...Enchiladas, salad, and an ice cream cake! (the BEST cake ever!!) We did the singing and the presents, then the boys all just played until bedtime when we set up all the sleeping bags and turned on a couple of movies. We rented Stardust (which I loved and would recommend) and The Last Mimzy (which I thought could have been a lot better and didn't need the naked bum shot of the science teacher!) oops! I do think that everyone had a great time...I know that Noah did!! Happy Birthday Big Guy!
He clearly has the weird face making gene (from his dad!!)
Here they are the crazy bunch that played all night! L-R...Jared, Jordan, Andrew, Sam, Noah, Will, Eric, and Isaac!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you throw a good party! I'd have to agree with Noah - enchiladas, salad and ice cream cake = YUM!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

i CAN'T believe our babies are 10!? What the hay? How can it be? At least I don't also have an 11 year old....wow, you must really feel old! hahahahahahha! Glad you guys had such a good party!