Saturday, March 15, 2008

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'

...From the redwood forest to the California poppies....We can hardly wait to get there!!!
We are leaving tonight...sometime...whenever we are ready I guess, which probably wont happen until I get off the computer! We are so excited to get to visit Josh and Amanda in Utah. I can hardly believe that the day to leave is here!! I can't wait to see where they live and take our kids to temple square! We are also thrilled to get to visit the Staley's in California! I am so excited for Jessie and Tommy, and I can't wait to show our kids all of the beaches, forests, and trails that I loved as a kid.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I am SO jealous!! You all are going to have a blast!! Can't wait to see you in a week and a half...Okay, seriously, WHAT am I gonna do for a whole week? I am not sure if I could go that long without talking to you!! hahahah! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Have Fun guys!!! We're all jealous of your awesome roadtrip.

Jen said...

Lucky! Enjoy the sun, the waves, the memories - old & new!