Sunday, December 2, 2007

The nothing blog....


I haven't blogged recently for two reasons...One, I don't think my daily life is that interesting to anyone. and Two, I haven't had a minute on the computer!! Erinn was home from work all last week, (often on the computer:) and the rest of the time we had things to do!!! Primary has been keeping me very busy lately...we had our program in Nov. and now its time to make class changes, print new lists, reevaluate class rooms, make new schedules for the year, etc, etc, etc... My cleaning schedule IS working, it really helps me to have something specific to do. I think I get overwhelmed with the thought of cleaning the entire house everyday. Its really just a mind trick because once I get started, I clean the whole thing anyway! Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, we spent thanksgiving day with Erinn's dad and brothers. Friday, Sarah and I were CRAZY and went shopping at 4am to dive into BLACK FRIDAY it was crazy...we just walked out of several stores, we cut in line at one place, and basically shopped until we couldn't shop anymore!! Then, as soon as I had crawled back into bed, I got a phone call from mom....Its time for thanksgiving dinner, come on over!!! So, I jumped out of bed :) and we had a wonderful family dinner with mom and dad, Seth, Sarah and kids, Jake, Misty and Gid, Hillary, Alex and kids! It was so much fun! I love seeing everyone and eating!!! Need I say more!!?? Saturday, we had a lovely visit from Kristi Channell and her family, the kids were so excited that they came to visit and we had so much fun together. We'll have to do it again!! That evening it was back to moms for Project Nativity...I know, some of you think we're crazy, but, you'll be jealous when were done! Okay so, this last week, I turned myself into a spoiled little princess...I slept until ten, had breakfast in bed, and rarely had to prepare a meal...just kidding!!! (except for the sleeping part!) Erinn was home and we got so much done! He took apart and repaired the fuel line vapor canister on my van (scary right!) well, he did a great job! (I didn't know he had that in him!), He put storm windows on our house, replaced the valve on the toilet, put up Christmas decorations, shopped for Christmas, I can't remember what else...(did I mention A LOT of computer time...:) Anyhow, we had a great week...which surprised me because I thought it would be torture, Seriously!!! Well, this got way too long so, sorry. Hope it wont be an entire month till I blog again! Isn't Jenna darling?!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Jenna IS darling! Life is insane, huh! We did have a good Thanksgiving, and shopping was fantastic! I am glad you had a good week with your man! It is always nice to get things done!

Al said...

sounds like a good time! I miss shopping on black friday :)

And hey, maybe Erinn's a geek at heart and is just now finding out, cause my laptop goes everywhere with me now, 24 hours a day 6 days a week. You'll know he's found his calling in life when he tries to sneak the laptop into bed so he can get a little more work done, :D

Jenny said...

It is so good to hear from you. I love how you write and yes Jenna is darling.

sperry said...

honestly my first thought when I glanced at the picture before I started reading was oh how cute is hannah! When I got to the bottom I was all surprised and went back up and of course she is very much the darling Jenna but I swear she looked just like Hannah when I first looked!
And who says your life isn't interesting seems like you had tons going on :)
I miss you Nat! And I love You!!!