Well, I suppose we should be grateful that we had a Christmas party at the Harley Plant. What with their "fortune 500" reputation and their billion dollar profits...we met Erinn on his lunch break and had breakfast at the Harley cafeteria. Then the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and choose between an Oriental Trading Co. rubber ducky or a bobble head pen.
I'm sorry, but, I think the least they could do is let the dads go to the party and maybe give the kids something genuine "Harley" not "made in china" isn't that their competition?
Don't go thinking that I'm bitter...I happen to LOVE Oriental trading co.... Merry Christmas!!!:)
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so with you on this. At work our boss drives a Mercedes and can't even take the time to send us a card.
There is just so much dang greed in this world.
Careful...I hear Santa watches blogs now, too! I must admit, even I had a bit of Christmas gift shock this year, and I work for a non-profit - I should expect it...but Harley - what's up with that?!
Post a Comment