Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Concert

Here is Isaac....getting ready for his 2nd grade Christmas concert! wow he looks old!
His class sang Hip Hop Reindeer, and a medley of English Christmas Carols, among other songs...I was very happy to hear some traditional Christmas songs mixed in with all the new stuff! It was a really nice concert. All the children did a great job!
I took some video with my camera but, still can't figure out how to post them...Its a work in progress...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Natalie, He is so handsome! I love to see my children in concert too! I LOVE THAT THEY LOVE MUSIC! Sorry for the random caps... but it works. I love how Christmas music brightens my mood and gets me ready for the Season! You have a beautiful family and always seem to say what I felt!

Love you and Merry Christmas from the Richardsons!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Isaac. You are so handsome. I am sorry Grandpa and I missed it.

Jen said...

Wow! What a big class. He is very handsome! We'll have to bug Hillary for instructions on posting videos.